Friday 18 November 2011

Week 24 Glitter Geeks- Kenny K images=Christmas Shopping.

Hi everyone!
Thanks for reading my blog. This weeks Glitter Geeks Design Team is using Kenny K images and called Christmas Shopping. The images are the card. They don't need much of anythingelse to make a card that pops.
I coloured a few of these images and thought this L'il Lady was the one I was going to use. I think she would be on many a straight man's shopping list!!
The details:
Image is a Kenny K digi Stamp
Coloured with Promarkers and the flesh was a mixture of Pro and Flex Markers from Letraset.
The backing sheet red is Bazill Card
The glitter paper I made with card a Zig glue pen and glitter :)
The snowflake paper is Anna Griffin.
Ribbons are from stash.
Pins...actually from My OH's stash! He cuts them up to make bits and bobs for his miniature soldiers!- yes this house is one big craft room~always untidy!!
The snowflakes a Spellbinder die cut on my Cuttlebug.







I have put up 3 pics as I thought I would show all angles or should that be curves!!
Thanks for looking!
Till next Time...Take Care
love daisylou xxx

3 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS !!! I absolutely love this card ! She's my kinda lady !! You are so clever honey !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the sassy image, the colours look fab, the snowflakes and that bow look amazing too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, with some gorgeous details, (I love that bow) and your colouring is FABULOUS!!
    Hope you're ok sweetie...still snowed under at Chez Williams'.
    Love ya lots, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete