Thursday 1 November 2012

Stuart news and Halloweeeeeen First Journal Page.

Hi Guys!
I've been really poorly these last few weeks so haven't been online never mind crafting!

I'm happy to tell you...... Stuart in my last post came 3rd  in Lily's Top3 in the The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge !! I was so happy. Hope the person I sent it too appreciated it too!

I have done it!!!.....Finished my first Journal page!
It is part of my DT for Craft Punked- Halloween ....and am going to enter it in http://toffchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ .

Here it is...

So how I made it.....
Dylusions ink, used stamps I bought from QVC years ago and knew they would come in one day!,
the blood drops are Rangers res ink bottled ink, text and images from Octopode factory, coloured with Promarkers. Border free hand with black fine liner pen.



I'll be back soon as I have news of a Dyan Reaveley Workshop I went on. Great Fun but still recovering..so taken me a while to Blog...I'll get there soon tho!!
Till Next time TTFN!
daisylou xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic page Daisy and love all that is going on in it. It was so nice to meet you at the last workshop and I am sorry to hear you haven't been feeling so good. I hope you are getting better and it will be lovely to meet you again soon. Take care
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete