Thursday 1 September 2011

Dipping my toe into something new....

Hi Guys!
I'm hoping this works as using my iPhone rather than pc.... You might think that is the new thing I'm trying.... well it is new, but that's not 'it'.

Had a horrid week as had food poisoning. Which made my ME/CFS take over. I was REALLY ill and felt awful depending on my OH so much. I know he doesn't mind but I couldn't be left alone for 5 mins. So, the Bank Holiday Weekend was ruined. Plus he had to take a days holiday to watch over me... I slept it and he puppy sat. I slept over 20 hours a day..for 4 days!

Back to the plot...
My testing the water is....I am entering a blog comp\challenge!! My first one ever! and I've chosen- PolkaDoodles!! :) the theme is SPOTS and DOTS. I knew exactly what I was going to do with that title, so jotted down a sketch and got to work!
I've been reading these comps for ages and been dying to 'have a go' but either, never had time ...or was too ill to do anything about it.
Luckily I started this before I got sick and just needed a 'lil bit of sticking and photographed. Hope you like it. Please wish me luck too :) 

 Stickles makes good icing! better than 'just' glitter :)

Bakers twine works a treat in faux buttons as thread.

if you fancy joining the PolkaDoodles Blog Challenge go here.. 

http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
Till next time ~ dL xxx 

4 comments:

  1. aaaw it's lovely hunnibunch...
    Good Luck!
    Phill
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Phill means ALOT!
    Loveya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - what fabulous dimension - thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab creation, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Polkadoodles this week,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete